So true...

Sep 24, 2011
I like to think that I'm not a complicated woman.  I say what I'm thinking (which isn't always good).  I try not to say one thing, but mean another.  The other day I went to my sister's house, and she had a list of sayings on her fridge that women say and their translation.  This was too funny and too true not to share. I have no idea where this came from, but someone out there is genius.

This is really for the man in your life....

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.  (Guilty of this one)

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half hour. (That's me too.) Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm.  This means something, and you should be on your toes.  Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!

5. Loud sigh: Although not actually a word, it is still a statement often misunderstood by men.  A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.  (see #3 for definition of nothing)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man.  That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question or faint.  Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying "Screw you, bozo!" ( I think I use this word sometimes instead of fine. You know, to change things up.)

9. Don't worry about it, I got it.: Another dangerous statement.  Meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself.  This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?"  (For the woman's response refer to #3.)


See women aren't complicated.  ;)  How many are you guilty of?

2 comments:

  1. Soleilwriter said...:

    As I read through the entire post, all I could do was smile, nod my head and visualize myself in each of these instances. Every man should have this list memorized prior to being in any type of a relationship with a woman. sheversushe.blogspot.com

  1. Mommy Bags said...:

    I have been guilty of every single one...New follower from the hop hope you can come by and say hello.

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.