I like to think that I'm not a complicated woman. I say what I'm thinking (which isn't always good). I try not to say one thing, but mean another. The other day I went to my sister's house, and she had a list of sayings on her fridge that women say and their translation. This was too funny and too true not to share. I have no idea where this came from, but someone out there is genius.
This is really for the man in your life....
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. (Guilty of this one)
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half hour. (That's me too.) Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!
5. Loud sigh: Although not actually a word, it is still a statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (see #3 for definition of nothing)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying "Screw you, bozo!" ( I think I use this word sometimes instead of fine. You know, to change things up.)
9. Don't worry about it, I got it.: Another dangerous statement. Meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" (For the woman's response refer to #3.)
See women aren't complicated. ;) How many are you guilty of?
I'm just not sure which one..... Last night I saw the Marvel ous movie "The Avengers". Get it? Marvel-ous. Lol. This ...
I LOVE RED ROBIN!!! (Sorry for the yelling; I am just really excited.) I went to Red Robin last night for a friend's birthday,...
Halloween is coming. And whether you celebrate or not, dressing up in a costume always equals a good time. Over the years there have ...
One of my friends told me about this game and now I want to share it with all of you. It is called telephone pictionary. Telephone, the ga...
Last night I had a fabulous time with a few friends and a Doctor. You heard me right a Doctor! Doctor who? You ask. Yes, I reply follow...
What you looking for?
Random (25) Men (23) Mini-adventure (17) Movies (15) Travel (14) dating (14) Holidays (12) Books (11) Fun (10) Operation: Adventure (10) list (10) relationships (10) Avengers (8) Bucket list (6) Creepy (6) Giveaway (6) Jenny Dictionary (6) Me (6) Birthday (5) Dork (5) Memories (5) Money (5) Review (5) Match.com (4) The Doctor (4) Christmas (3) Dad (3) Disney (3) Dreams (3) Niece (3) Oops (3) Sister (3) Weird (3) Youtube (3) flirting (3) Baby (2) Costumes (2) Crafty (2) Fashion (2) Free stuff (2) Friday (2) Goals (2) Kids (2) Saving (2) Work out (2) cars (2) love lessons (2) 9/11 (1) Apps (1) Camp (1) Dog (1) Lazy Mom (1) Lol (1) Online dating (1) Party (1) Pinterest (1) Survey (1) TV (1) Work (1) entertainment (1) luck (1)
What is she reading now?
Blogs I read
Powered by Blogger.