Best Game EVER!!!!

Dec 24, 2011
One of my friends told me about this game and now I want to share it with all of you.  It is called telephone pictionary.  Telephone, the game where you say a word and by the time it gets around it's not what you said +  Pictionary, the game where you draw words or phrases = Extremely funny times!

Need:
  1. A group of people I'd say at least 6+.  
  2. Each person needs a stack of papers (one paper per person in group). I would have a stack of 6 papers if there were 6 people.  Papers need to me at least 3" x 3" They don't need to be full sheets of paper.
  3. Writing utensils

Directions: 
  • On the top piece of paper each person writes a word or small phrase.
  •  You then pass the whole stack of papers to the person on your left.  That person looks at the word, moves that paper to the back of the pile, and draws the word or phrase.  Every person in the group performs these steps at the same time.  So in this case everyone is drawing a picture of whatever word is on their stack.
  •  You then pass the stack again to the left.  This person looks at the picture, moves it to the back and writes what they see.  
  •  The process continues.  If you get a word, you draw a picture on the next paper.  You get a picture; you write the word.  Just because the drawing may be amazing doesn't mean the next person will know what it is.  That's when it gets really funny.  

Here is the rest of this particular stack...













Well, there you have it.  We went from "Wookie" to "a person being tasered".  TOO FUNNY!!  I was literally in tears from laughing so hard.

A great game to play with the family at Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Stacey said...:

    I can see why! I was in tears laughing so hard!!! I WANNA PLAY!!!

  1. sinatraluver said...:

    This would be a great game to play at a New Year's party!

  1. Hey, I stumbled across your blog while looking for a picture of Justin Beieber toothbrush. Haha. But I read this post and wanted to let you know that the game you are refering to is actually a game you can buy at the store too. It's called Scribblish. It is amazingly fun. My friends and I are always in tears the entire game while playing this. Just thought I'd share. :)

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.