Quote of the week

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure if you've noticed, but I added a little "Quote of the week" section thing on the side bar. Right there------> 

These are little things that I have found on Pinterest (thanks again Lazy Mom for getting me hooked on that one) that I want to share with all of you. 



This week's quote was picked for two reasons.

First: This past Sunday I participated (next year I am totally running) in the Race for the Cure.  So the whole pink thing made me think of the Race and the fight against breast cancer. 

Second: It is a great reminder to all the girls out there that may be in a relationship where they aren't being treated right, that they deserve better.  It makes me sad hearing stories from friends about ladies they know that are in some sort of abusive relationship. 

If that is you, get out NOW!!!  You. deserve. better.  Personally I would rather not be in a relationship at all than be in one where I am not being treated right. 

For all those guys out there that ARE treating girls right, kuddos to you.  Keep it up.  And make sure that you, too, are being treated with the respect that you deserve as a person.

If you know someone in a crappy relationship, speak up.  Get them the help they need. 
Kind of a random post, but for some reason I felt it needed to be said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.