I want to know

Sep 20, 2011
You have been subjected blessed with the inner workings of my brain for a month now.  It has been an interesting discovery for some and maybe not so surprising to others (brave souls). 

Today I need to ask you a favor.  I know we haven't known each other very long, and already I'm asking for favors.  It's a teensy weensy one, I promise.

I want to know more about....you. 

And what you think about this little blog so far.

And why brownies disappear so fast. (Maybe I'll work on that one for a while and get back to you.)

I have six questions here that will seriously take you 10 seconds to answer. 


Thank you ever so much!
See it was just a little favor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.