Thank you Youtube....

Aug 21, 2012
Scene: Cheesy 50's info commercial

Announcer dude: Are you bored? Not sure what to do with all the down time you have? 
Well, look no further!!  There is a magical place you can go to waste hours of your time.  Youtube! Ta-dah!  Here are a few of my favorite musical selections.  Hope you laugh as much as I did...

And the Pips perform Heard it through the Grapevine and Midnight Train to Georgia. You may know them better as Gladys Knight and the Pips. 
 

LOVE this song.....
A little different now that you've seen the video?

And then there's Call me Maybe...the song that everyone is redoing.  Even the President? Whaaa?

Shout out to Ohio Grrls!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my random music selection for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.