Pretty sure I'll never grow up...

Aug 14, 2012
At church on Sunday a fantastic friend of mine in all her wisdom said,
They said we have to grow old, not grow up. 
True story.

How do I know I'll never grow up, because I still enjoy things like this...
A mini wall of crayons at FAO Schwarz in New York.
 
In fact all the pictures today came from FAO.  Next time you are in NYC, take a half hour or so to walk through there.  You won't be disappointed.  

You never know who you'll find...
I risked my life taking this picture.  Ok not really, but I did get yelled at a little.  They wanted me to pay crazy $$ to get my picture taken with them, and I just wouldn't do it.  But I couldn't resist my 2 favorite Marvel superheros. 

I might have jumped up and down a little when we saw this...
It's like Build-a Bear, but with MUPPETS!!!!  AHHHHH!  I probably would have bought one if I wasn't headed over to Tiffany's next.
You get to pick out the hair and nose and eyes and the body type.  So cool. Mahnah Mahnah.

Next stop....


 Someday I would love to build one of these guys....
Yep, it's going on the bucket list.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.