Breakfast and Bling

Aug 2, 2012
If you recall for my New Year's resolution, this is the year to cross things off my bucket list.   It also happens that this summer was dubbed as Operation:Adventure.  My friends, I know how to multi-task.

I've traveled and adventured with the best of them.  My latest adventure in New York was obviously fantastic.  One of the bonusi bonusses extra thing was going to...da da da....


Breakfast at Tiffany's!!!!  I was on cloud 9 how about cloud 100 there can be a cloud 100 right?

Hey, it's my blog I can make up cloud levels. I love Tiffany & Co.  The people that work there are fabulous.  The first person we see is a fantastic security guard in a suit looking rather dapper. There are 4 floors of magic.  Pure magic.  We decided to go to the top and work our way down.  The next super nice person was the elevator attendant.  Yes, Tiffany's has elevator attendants.  Pretty magical.

I'm on cloud 100 times 10 now because I'm IN TIFFANY'S!!!!!!

And I maybe kinda bought myself a present.



Isn't it beautiful? Oh yeah that's just the box.  This is what it looks like on the inside...
I couldn't find a picture online of the one I bought, but you get the idea.

There you have it my adventure at Tiffany & Co.  And it is now officially cross off my bucket list. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.