Stepping out with the Doctor

Sep 2, 2012
Last night I had a fabulous time with a few friends and a Doctor.  You heard me right a Doctor!

Doctor who? You ask.

Yes, I reply followed by giddy laughter.

Why do you look confused?

Last night I spent some quality time with Doctor Who. 

Oooohhhhhh.  Who?

He's not for everyone, only those lucky enough to enjoy British humor smashed with science fiction.  It really is a random show.  But I love it!

Last night was the premier episode for season 7.  We had a small gathering of Whoians and watched it together.  We know how to have a good time..

What's a party without food? I can't take any credit for the creations in the next two pictures you will see.  That credit would all go to our hostess.  My contribution was (Gold)fish and chips. Not super creative.  But these.....another story.


"Fish sticks" and "Custard"- A cookie covered in graham cracker and pudding in a chocolate bowl. So good!  If you are a Doctor Who fan then you know that this was the perfect dish for the 11th Doctor. {The Eleventh hour (Eleventh Doctor, 2010)}

Baby Adipose! - made with marshmallows and chocolate sauce, these little guys are simply adorable...and yummy.  {Partners in Crime (Tenth Doctor, 2008)}

I may not be creative with food, but I can be creative with costumes....

Out of context this looks so random and weird!!  For the few and proud Doctor fans though we are straight out of Pompeii.  {The Fires of Pompeii (Tenth Doctor, 2008)}   Lol!


If you aren't a Whoian, this blog post may seem like a bunch of weirdness.  Maybe you are a fan and you just don't know it yet.  You can see seasons 1-6 on Netflix instant watch, or check out your library. 

Some suggestions: Want a creepy episode?  Check out the Weeping Angels in Blink (season 3) or Silence in the Library (season 4).  A lighter, funnier episode and one of my favorites is with Donna and the 10th Doctor in Runaway Bride (Season 3).

Let me know what you think!


1 comments:

  1. You.are.weird...but I love you.

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.