Why my future husband should be like the Avengers: Hulk

Sep 22, 2012
 

Hulk....Smash.


This is going to be a little bit of a stretch.  The Hulk is probably my least favorite.  I didn't really like the last remake, so there's not a great connection here.  And sure Dr. Banner is charming, but he turns into a giant green smashing thing.  Hmm.  Not cool.

Future husband definitely should not turn giant and green...or smash things.  
Got it?  
Good.

Buuuttttt......He should have a sense of who he is.  Dr. Banner goes through a little self discovery in the Avengers.  He kind of embraces the "Hulk" side of himself and tries to work with it.  Realizing that it might not be all bad turning into a giant rage monster.   

*It's only good when trying to save the world from weird armor-wearing machine caterpillars.  Turning giant and green as an everyday occurrence is not cute.*

A man who knows who he is, not in the cocky "I'm God's gift to women way", but in the "This is what I stand for, this is what I believe in" kind of way, is on his way to attracting a woman who also knows who she is.  

Knowing who you are screams confidence. 

The other thing Dr. Banner/Hulk has going for him is his geniusness.   
(I think I just made up another word.) 

Steve Rogers: Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?
Bruce Banner : He got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier.
Tony Stark : Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect.
Bruce Banner : Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet.
Tony Stark : Finally, someone who speaks English.
Steve Rogers : Is that what just happened?

Oh yeah, right 120 million Kelvin.  Exactly. 
Um....do we convert Kelvin to farenheit or celcius first? 

I'm not brilliant.  But being smart is definitely attractive.
Kuddos to smart people.  

That's about it in regards to the Hulk. 
Thanks Hannah and Bri for helping me out on this one.   

Tomorrow we drool over check out Hawkeye.  
And all his manly archery moves. 

Drool over Check out Thor in yesterday's post. 


Don't forget to enter to win the Avengers DVD/Blu-ray giveaway!!!!

 
 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.