Why my future husband should be like the Avengers: Captain America

Sep 24, 2012
*Marvel

There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like *that.*  


Here were are, second to last Avenger.  We've drooled over Thor, been amazed by Dr. Banner/Hulk, and checked out Hawkeye.

That means we are down to my favorite two.  
Captain America and Iron Man.

 I have all sorts of love for the Captain.  He's a leader, he's a gentleman, he's gorgeous, he's vintage.

Being a leader when there are so many other strong personalities in the group make his job a little challenging.   But he rises to the challenge.  He breaks up the "little" scuffle between Thor and Iron Man when Thor first returns to take Loki home.  He takes charge over the police, and he "calls" it out for the other Avengers in the epic battle.  

He's a leader.

A hot leader.  

He's also a gentleman.  Towards the beginning of the battle with the evil mechanic skeleton looking things, a blast shoots debris all over and the Cap puts up his shield and protects Natasha.  Adorable.

He's gorgeous.

I love the vintage feel about him.  Of course that helps build his character as the man out of his time or whatever.  But as a person who has a decent record collection, enjoys movies from the 50's, and is an old person in disguise the vintage thing works for me.


Nick Fury: I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys.
Thor : Monkeys? I do not understand.
Steve Rogers : I do!
Steve Rogers : I understood that reference.

Adorable.  

*Sigh*

Future husband, you need to be an adorable-vintage-gentleman leader.  

Um. Yeah.



Time to enter the giveaway is quickly coming to an end!!!!  Ahhhhh!!!   

 

Tomorrow the Iron Man spotlight!!!! 

{Swoon}

 P.S.  This is my 100th post!!!  Amazing!  See where it all began.  NTN- No Test Needed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.