Why my future husband should be like the Avengers: Iron Man

Sep 25, 2012
*IMDB

Big man in a suit of Armor. 

 Take that off, what are you?


Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.  


Oh Tony. Tony. Tony.  
As much as I love Captain America for being a gentleman; I love Tony Stark for his wit and sarcasm.

I consider myself to be on the witty side and therefore, my future husband needs to be able to keep up.  Like Mr. Stark.

Exhibit A:

Steve Rogers: We have orders, we should follow them.
Tony Stark: Following's not really my style.
Steve Rogers: And you're all about style, aren't you?
Tony Stark: Of the people in this room, which one is A - wearing a spangly outfit and B - not of use?


Chuckle. Chuckle.  Spangly!  Hilarius.

Exhibit B:

 Tony Stark: Better clench up, Legolas.

And one more for good measure:

Tony Stark: [to Bruce Banner] You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?

I laugh throughout the whole movie with all those great one-liners. 
{Brilliant writers}


So besides being incredibly witty, he's also incredibly handsome.

 *IMDB

Cleans up nicely, huh?

Oh yeah, don't forget also fantastically brilliant.
 
 
*IMDB
 
 
So after looking at Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America and Iron Man I think it really comes down to the Captain and Iron Man.  No matter how I look at they are the top two in my book.  

What about in your book?


Avengers comes out today!!!!   

Who's excited?   

Anyone, anyone?
 
I guess it's just me.  ;)

You have just over a day to enter to win your free copy!  What are you waiting for?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.