Odds and Ends

Feb 14, 2012
Hello there friends!  I was going through my phone and found a couple of pictures that you need to see.

Remember my story about my shovel and umbrella?  Here is a picture of my sad broken free umbrella.  sniff...sniff. RIP umbrella...ella...ella.

Not sure if you can see, but trust me it is wabber jawed and broken. :(

When I came home from Florida, I went to the Professional Bull Riders competition downtown.  Why did I go?? One word. Cowboys.  Ahhhh  it was wonderful.


It was really cool.  It takes a special kind of person to say, "When I grow up, I want to ride a bull, possibly get stepped on, and most likely thrown off."  My neck hurt just watching them.

Speaking of Florida.....


On my way to Sanibel Island...where I got my picture taken for a magazine.  No really I did.  I always knew I would be a model.  I was modeling the Sanibel Stoop.  Basically I'm bending over looking for shells. My Floridians know what I'm talking about. :) And boy can you tell I don't live there!  I'm just a little on the bright white side.  Ha ha ha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.