Knitting Pro

Feb 8, 2012
Ok, maybe not quite a pro, but I did finish my scarf!

Isn't it beautiful! It's not perfect, but it's not half bad either.  
Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to go from here.  Is there another easy project I can do to get more experience with different uh knits stitches you know...techniques? 

Any knitters out there, some advice would be awesome right about now. 

I'm almost tempted to try this project...
using this yarn....


It looks a little complicated and I don't really understand half of what they say.  I need a knitting mentor or translator. I'm serious!!! It is a different language or a secret code.  
What have I gotten myself into?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.