Random Friday thoughts....

Jan 6, 2012


A friend got this shirt for me a long time ago, and I laughed so hard when I saw it.  Mostly because it's kind of true.  I like to think there are many other ladies out there that have done this, so I'm not alone. I don't do it on purpose, it just kind of happens.  Oops.




We are now almost a week into the new year.  How are your resolutions holding up?  I'm working on my bucket list.  My latest endeavor is beginning to take shape...

I got a few books from the library and some help from a couple friends.  (It is hard to learn to knit form a book.)  Here is a close up of my practice knitting project.  I have no idea what it will be since it isn't very big.
It's only 20 stitches across, so maybe it is a Barbie blanket for my niece....when she is old enough to play with Barbies...in a couple years.  :)

I work at a school so I enjoyed a great Christmas break!  I did so many fun things, like...
go to my first NBA game.  A small group of friends decided to go to a Pistons game!  As you can tell it was very crowded....uhem. Well, it was just an off day.  They won though!  It was very fun.


One of my favorite things to do is sing.  I think I'm pretty horrible at singing, but I love it.  So at a New Year's party we played:

Glee karaoke!  He he he.  Yeah I'm a Gleek!  I can't help it.  My favorite episode so far is the Singing in the Rain one. Singing in the Rain/Under My Umbrella mash up is A.ma.zing!

Ok, that's enough of my random bits.  Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.