Sand and Sunshine

Jan 11, 2012
Take a good look...


Palm trees, beach, water and sunshine.  Four of my favorite things.  After three years of hoping and wishing, I am finally going back to Florida.  I am so excited you have NO idea!  Well, you might have a little idea if you know that I have Belongitis Southernexia.  It is a real disease, just look it up in the Jenny Dictionary.

I leave Friday for a much needed, long-awaited vacation on the beach.  A week in paradise.  And while it will be in the 40's or lower here in Northern Ohio, it will be in the 70's/80's in wonderful Florida.

I started packing like 5 days ago. 


You would too if you were going here.


 

So true!!  Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.