There was a little Chronicles of Narnia when I moved

Jan 3, 2013
Moving is one of those times you go through all of your random stuff that you have collected over the years and do a little purging, organizing and even a little rediscovering.

You might find your favorite toy from your childhood or a favorite game...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  
"Mall Madness it's Mall Madness!"  Remember that song? The batteries corroded and exploded so mine no longer works.  It was a sad day.
Then there are the random things one {that'd be me} might own...
  
CAM00398, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
I bought this sweet trunk at a friend's store Pleasantries.  She finds some awesome pieces. Any who.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This is now my kitchen.  All these tin signs are mine, and this is probably only half.  I bought a majority of the these at a Dick's 5 and dime. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This little beaut is about a foot and a half tall and reminds me of that cute little lamp that comes out for the Pixar logo. Bouncing into our hearts. So cute.

Right?

Now you might be thinking "I wish I was this cool."  I know.  It just comes natural being so awesome.

Ok you probably weren't thinking that, but maybe you were thinking "I thought she said something about Chronicles of Narnia?"

I did indeed. 

The moment you have been waiting for....
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
It's the lamp in the wardrobe!!!  How awesome is that!  It's my favorite random thing. 

Those are the most random things I own.  At least random to me. 

Do you have random things?

1 comments:

  1. Stacey said...:

    Yup! That's pretty random! But it's what makes you adorable! ;)

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.