Christmas+me=a little...um...different

Dec 31, 2012
Did you hunt for hours searching for the best tree? 
Did you have to dust off the artificial tree?
Did you know there was another option?  The box tree!!  Or what I like to call the "I just moved and have all these boxes" tree. 

It's pretty awesome.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This is the 2012 model. Notice, if you will, the beautiful ornaments, the alternating box colors, the green plaid tape and the amazing star topper. 

It is a one-of-a-kind tree. 

But wiat, there's more.  It can also serve as a Christmas card display.  The box ledges serve as little shelves for the cards you get in the mail.

This is just one fine example of the creativity that is going to happen with me and my roommate. 

Don't be jealous.

You think that is the only thing about my Christmas that was different?  Think again. 

I also took part in the annual Christmas Horror Movie Night, hosted by some friends of mine that have been doing this for 5 years. {got to love Christmas traditions}

Christmas Slay, the 2005 horror movie starring the WWE wrestler Bill Goldberg and Lost's Emilie de Ravin, was the movie this year.   Santa isn't the jolly soul you thought him to be. Oh no.  He is acutally a spawn of Satan who lost a bet with an angel and had to be good for a 1000 years.  And guess what, the thousand years is up and Santa is on a rampage....of killing.  It's pretty horrible.  The crazy thing is there seems to be a whole mini genre of horror movies dedicated to Christmas. 

Who knew.

I guess now you do.


I just wanted to share some of the awesomeness.

Total awesomeness.

And that my friends is why when you add a me to a perfectly normal thing, you end up with something a lot more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.