Pass the marshmallows, I mean sweet potatoes.

Nov 23, 2011
Thanksgiving = family, food, Macy's parade, food, Lion's football (woot woot), and have I mentioned food?

I love family traditions. So much fun!

One tradition we have is having sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.  Not really sure that it counts as a tradition if it is a food, but my Thanksgiving isn't complete without it.  Seriously I love them! 



Ok so it may be more like marshmallows with sweet potatoes.

Ten things I'm thankful for:
  1. My niece
  2. My friend being home from Japan
  3. Getting to spend time with family 
  4. My jobs
  5. My friends
  6. Sunshine (we won't see much of that with gray winter coming)
  7. My health
  8. A working car....did you hear that car I said you were working.
  9. The people in the Armed Forces...Thanks for your sacrifice!
  10. Having basic necessities-house, clothes, heat, food
 
What family traditions do you have?

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.