I'm gonna be a professional skateboarder...

Nov 7, 2011

at least in my dreams. 

The other night I had a very weird and random dream.  I was at a skateboard shop (do those even exist) picking out the perfect board to buy.  I'm pretty sure it looked something like this....

I told you. Random.  From what I can remember of the dream I went to this store and talked to the clerk about wanting to skateboard, because it was on my bucket list.  Which it's not.  

I then tried the board out. 

And not only did I miraculously know how to skateboard, but I also did some slick tricks.  I then debated if I should actually spend money on this, since the board was very expensive and I probably wouldn't use it very often.  I don't think I bought it, the dream is kinda fuzzy from there.

When I woke up, I actually laughed out loud.  How this came to mind I have no idea. I think I tried to skateboard when I was like ten and I couldn't even figure out how to stand on the thing.  In fact it kinda freaked me out.  I think it takes an extreme amount of talent just to get on those devices. How people don't break their necks riding them shocks me. 

But in my dream I was amazing. 
A.ma.zing! 

This almost inspires me to try again. Almost. And then I come back to reality.

If anyone out there interprets dreams, I'd be curious to hear what you think it means. 

Ha ha ha ha ha.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.