What a wild week!

Nov 21, 2012
My goodness!  This past week has been one grand adventure!  
One that I wasn't expecting. at. all.

Last Tuesday as I was coming home from hanging with some of the girls my car started acting really weird.

Sputtering, not speeding up very fast, and being very very loud (and it was already loud).

Not good.

"I think it's time to get a new car", says my dad.  "I've driven some pretty bad cars in my time, and I don't even want it.  That's saying something."

So car shopping I went.  And boy was I blessed with an awesome find!




A 2004 Chrysler Crossfire! I always thought these cars were super slick, never thought I would have one.
 
I feel like I need to be in a James Bond movie. 



I might have downloaded the Skyfall theme for my entrance music.



I've always wanted entrance music.

Anyway so that was one big thing this week.

Number 2 was signing on an apartment!  Ahhhhhh!!!!!

I'm moving in with Hannah {you know the NYC and DC adventure accomplice} possibly by next month.

So I'm looking through all my random stuff and thinking... hmmm... I need some things, I guess I have to go to IKEA.  

Man, that is tough. 

*Grin*

I guess, I also know what I want for Christmas this year. 

The apartment is a cute little duplex near uptown Maumee, a few blocks from that cute "little theater".  There are also some cute shops within walking distance.  

This could be trouble.

And fun.


2 comments:

  1. Hannah said...:

    Oh, there will be trouble! And lots of fun ;)

  1. Pastor Josh said...:

    Congratulations on the new car... When do I get a ride? Or to Drive? and on the apartment!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.